[Seth-Trips] Slide rules! Physics auction, June 30

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jun 27 14:38:40 PDT 2002

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> A gracious lady in Berkeley passed on a tip about this exciting
> auction (which I think conflicts with the Bootable Business Card
> meeting the same day).
[...]
>       Auction starts at 10 a.m., Sunday, June 30. Proceeds benefit
>       the Berkeley Physics Department. Directions and more
>       information for buyers at www.harveyclar.com

	The BBC meeting is at 2pm, and I'm planning on calling a
caltrain rendezvous for 12:30pm (assuming no shuttle from SF to
Campbell materializes in the interim).  You should be able to stay for
an hour or so  if you make it there at 10, and still have time to
BART+N Judah to Caltrain.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end