[Seth-Trips] Caltrain Rendezvous CANCELLED

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Jun 29 22:20:34 PDT 2002

begin  Nick Moffitt  quotation:
> 	Duncan, does this mean you're offering rides down to the
> meeting from SF?  If so, you should probably let us know now before
> I start calling transit meetings and arranging rides in Campbell.

	Duncan has provided rides for three of us, so I will *not* be
at the CalTrain station tomorrow.  If you need rides from caltrain,
you should pipe up now, or start researching the VTA routes I posted
as a followup to the meeting announcement.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end