[Lnx-bbc-devel] Re: [Seth-Trips] Slide rules! Physics auction, June 30

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Sat Jun 29 23:41:12 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 11:11:31AM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> [sorry about the horrible cross-post, but here we go]
>
> begin  Duncan MacKinnon  quotation:
> > begin  Nick Moffitt quotation:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > 	The BBC meeting is at 2pm, and I'm planning on calling a
> > > caltrain rendezvous for 12:30pm (assuming no shuttle from SF to
> > > Campbell materializes in the interim).  You should be able to stay
> > > for an hour or so  if you make it there at 10, and still have time
> > > to BART+N Judah to Caltrain.

Hmm, did I say 2, thought I said 3 !

'Course I can probably be there early.   But while we're at it:  Lost
souls should call Jim Dennis' cellphone, 650 279 4059 for directions
on how to get un-lost.

> > I was planning on building a mono-rail by then but we will just have
> > to tough it out in the Subaru. I'll call and confirm capacity.
>
> 	Duncan, does this mean you're offering rides down to the
> meeting from SF?  If so, you should probably let us know now before I
> start calling transit meetings and arranging rides in Campbell.

Good plan... even if you think Dunc' auction is boring you can natter
about BBC on the way down and hang out nearby until he's done.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078