[Seth-Trips] Peter Neumann speaking REAL SOON NOW, Berkeley ([brg@pasteur.EECS.Berkeley.EDU: [melwong1@cs.berkeley.edu: [Fwd: Digital Defense seminar: 4:00 Today in 540 Cory Hall]]])

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Mar 4 15:17:50 PST 2002

I couldn't make it now without a car, but PGN is really cool -- he's
the comp.risks person, among other things.

I alluded to his propensity for puns in a sequence of zinc haiku a
while back:

> Sensations coming
> from metallic reactions:
> a zinking feeling.
>
> Gossips and costly
> seagoing vessels conjoined
> thus: loose lips, zinc ships.
>
> Rene Descartes finds
> his elemental self: I
> zinc, therefore I am.
>
> Horrible zinc puns
> you would expect from Peter
> Neumann, not from me.

East Bay people, you can probably make this talk if you leave right
now!

----- Forwarded message from "Brian R. Gaeke" <brg at pasteur.EECS.Berkeley.EDU> -----