[Seth-Trips] Vintage Computer Festival, Mountain View, this weekend

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Oct 23 15:14:59 PDT 2002

http://www.vintage.org/2002/main/

                             October 26th-27th
                    Moffett Training & Conference Center
                          Moffett Federal Airfield
                         Mountain View, California

   The fifth annual Vintage Computer Festival will be held on Saturday,
   October 26th through Sunday, October 27th at the Moffett Training &
   Conference Center at the Moffett Federal Airfield in Mountain View,
   California.

   The doors open at 9:30am each day. Speakers begin at 10:00am and end
   at 2:00pm. The Exhibit and Marketplace open at 2:00pm and end at
   6:00pm.

   Admission is $10 per person per day for full access to Speakers, the
   Exhibition and the Marketplace, or $4 per person per day for
   Exhibition and Marketplace access only.  Kids 17 and under are
   admitted free of charge, and parking is free.

I don't think I'll make it, but I was invited by a colleague who's
coming all the way from another continent, so I might end up feeling
guilty if I miss it.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk