[Seth-Trips] Transportation for a Livable City (TLC) Party

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Oct 22 21:50:34 PDT 2002

This looks like a neat project.

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Sullivan <andrew at sulli.org> -----
To: Rescue Muni Member
Re: Free Party to celebrate Launch of Transportation for a Livable City

You are invited to celebrate the launch of the city's newest
transportation and land use campaign at a free party at the Backflip
Bar & Restaurant Thursday Nov. 7. The party celebrates the release of
TLC's landmark publication, the Path to a Livable City, a beautiful
48-page vision of improved transportation choices, streets reclaimed
as vibrant open space, and more livable neighborhoods with more
housing and less traffic.

President of the Board of Supervisors Tom Ammiano will welcome TLC to
the city's landscape, and TLC Executive Director Dave Snyder will
share TLC's vision. For more details, check out our website at
http://www.livablecity.org.