[Seth-Trips] Creative Commons Anniversary Party, Sunday [info@evite.com: Creative Commons Anniversary Party]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Dec 8 17:39:28 PST 2003

I thought I was going to be out of town, but now I think I'm not.
Would anyone like to go celebrate the anniversary of Creative Commons?

(By the way, I'm considering licensing my book under the
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike Creative Commons license.)

----- Forwarded message from Laura Lynch <info at evite.com> -----