[Seth-Trips] _Linux Journal_ writers and readers gathering, tomorrow, Mountain View [dmarti@zgp.org: Re: [linux-elitists] Experiment in Magazine Meta-Moderation]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Dec 9 22:57:50 PST 2003

_Linux Journal_, in which I have been twice published, is holding a
gathering in Mountain View tomorrow evening.  I might go if I get done
with work early enough.

The new Caltrain connection at Milbrae makes this much more convenient
than it would otherwise be.

----- Forwarded message from Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org> -----