[Seth-Trips] BART to SFO

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu May 22 00:58:44 PDT 2003

After long delays (the project was already long-awaited when I moved
to the Bay Area six years ago), the BART District is about to finish
its extension to San Francisco International Airport.

http://www.bart.gov/news/features/news_8466.asp

The BART extension will open on June 22.  I'm very excited about this;
I doubt I can make it on the "first ride", but I'd like to try out the
new service as soon as possible.  (I might actually start using SFO
instead of OAK if the service is convenient enough.)

I hope some people would like to come try it out with me next month.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.