[Seth-Trips] Brian Eno lecture, Fort Mason, November 14

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Nov 6 23:23:46 PST 2003

(Thanks to Fred.  I have been interested in the Long Now project for a
while.  When I visited them years ago, they shared a space with the
Internet Archive.)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.