[Seth-Trips] "I Look Like an Egg" again and cheaper [Neal@alumnae.mills.edu: "cookie" opens jan 2nd]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Dec 30 22:55:22 PST 2004

I saw this last year, as I mentioned, and it's now re-opening at a
much cheaper price.  It was remarkably serious and funny at the same
time and I feel that Heather Gold is good at what she does.

At the new price, the show would be a great deal even if you went
only for the cookies!  But don't do that, go for the show and stay
for the cookies.  Or the other way around.  Like "I came for the beer
and I stayed for the freedom".

----- Forwarded message from Melissa Neal <Neal at alumnae.mills.edu> -----