[Seth-Trips] "I Look Like an Egg" again and cheaper [Neal@alumnae.mills.edu: "cookie" opens jan 2nd]

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Dec 31 21:59:27 PST 2004

One might stress that the cheap seats are only available for the January 2
preview night.  Also, the show is substantially iterated since the
previous run.

I'm doing lights and sound and assorted other stuff for the show and
recommend it.  Also, the restaurant in the hotel (the venue) makes really
tasty food.

-Sumana