[Seth-Trips] Norton Day

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jan 7 21:06:18 PST 2004

E Clampus Vitus is either the oldest drinking historical society or
the oldest historical drinking society, take your pick.  They've got a
rich history all their own, and I'm eager to meet more of them (I knew
one for a long time without even realizing it!)

The South San Francisco BART station is a quick half-mile walk down
old Mission Blvd from Malloy's.  They will be heading to Emperor
Norton's gravesite around 10AM, so getting there around 9 is probably
good.

	Also, Malloy's is in Colma, not DC.

----- Forwarded message from David Calkins <dcalkins at sfopera.com> -----

OK kids, anyone wanna play with the Clampers this Saturday?

When: Malloy's in Daly City
When: Saturday, Jan 10th, 2004 - 6-9 AM (yes, that's in the morning)
Dress: Anything - but 19th century Norton attire is preferred