[Seth-Trips] "I look like an egg, but I identify as a cookie" (through July 18)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Jun 21 00:21:19 PDT 2004

I just saw a great comedy performance by Heather Gold:

	"I look like an EGG, but I identify as a COOKIE"
	Back by popular demand

	An interactive baking comedy written and performed by Heather Gold

	Every Sunday June 6 through July 18
	at Hotel Adagio
	Penthouse Theatre, 550 Geary St.
	Doors open @ 7:15, show @ 8:00
	Tickets: $30.  Preview $20.
	Includes an afterparty with cookies!

	Details and tickets at www.subvert.com

The performance takes a comedic look at culture, cooking, sexuality,
childhood, illness, and healing, through the act of baking a batch of
cookies for the audience live on-stage with lots of audience
participation.  The cookies are good and you really get to eat them
at the end.  Because of the audience participation, the show is
different every week.  I recommend it.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.