[Seth-Trips] "I look like an egg, but I identify as a cookie" (through July 18)

Riana Pfefferkorn riana at whitties.org
Mon Jun 21 13:56:52 PDT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> I just saw a great comedy performance by Heather Gold:
>
> 	"I look like an EGG, but I identify as a COOKIE"
> 	Back by popular demand
>
> 	An interactive baking comedy written and performed by Heather Gold

And stage-managed by Sumana!

I would like to go to this, having read rave reviews of it, now including
Seth's. Would anyone
be up for going with me? If so, what Sundays work for people? I am
unavailable July 4th and 11th, but could go this coming Sunday, June 27th,
or closing night, July 18th.

riana

riana pfefferkorn | riana at whitties.org | 650-814-3072

"Think of all the craniums in the world. Where would we look?"

- Prof. Vito Marin, on the mystery of Petrarch's missing skull