[Seth-Trips] Night Marsh dance performance, Jon Sims Center

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon May 10 23:29:04 PDT 2004

I've just received the strongest recommendation of a dance performance
that anyone has ever given me.

> [...] It's called "Night Marsh" by Eric Kupers [...]. I usually don't
> get anything more than superficial visual enjoyment out of dance, but
> this work is almost theatre. [...] You should really go. It's the best
> thing I've seen humans do in the last twelve months at least. I am
> having trouble expressing how much I think you should go [...]

June 25th - July 10th Fridays and Saturdays only, 8 pm.  Jon Sims Center
for the Performing Arts (www.jonsimsctr.org) (415) 554-0402 $10-25

(the Center is apparently at 1519 Mission, at 11th Street)

Note that this performance contains nudity.

I am definitely not able to resist the extremely strong
recommendation so I would like to take suggestions for particular
Fridays and Saturdays and people who would like to join me.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.