[Seth-Trips] Friends and Foundation book sale, Sept. 30-Oct. 3

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Sep 19 23:03:06 PDT 2004

http://www.friendsandfoundation.org/booksales.html

The Friends and Foundation of the San Francisco Public Library are
having their annual book sale at the Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason,
Sept. 30 through Oct. 3, from 10:00a to6:00p every day.  I've enjoyed
this a lot in previous years.  (They aren't selling library books;
they're selling books to benefit the library, and they're going to try
to sell well over 100,000 of them.)  Would anyone like to join me this
year?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.