[Seth-Trips] Reminder: Law and Tech Con, Stanford, April 9 (fwd)

Riana Pfefferkorn riana at whitties.org
Mon Apr 4 13:07:23 PDT 2005

Reminder that the Law & Tech Con is happening at Stanford University this
Saturday - that's right, on the weekend!

You can register online at the URL Aaron provided below. If you are a
student
and register by today, you'll get free lunch. Otherwise, TANSTAAFL, kids.
(Admission is $25 for non-students.)

I will be attending and would be happy to pick people up at Caltrain en
route. Stanford's free shuttle, Marguerite, also runs between Palo
Alto Caltrain and campus.

riana