[Seth-Trips] Reminder: Law and Tech Con, Stanford, April 9 (fwd)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Apr 4 14:21:38 PDT 2005

Riana Pfefferkorn writes:

> Reminder that the Law & Tech Con is happening at Stanford University this
> Saturday - that's right, on the weekend!
>
> You can register online at the URL Aaron provided below. If you are a
> student
> and register by today, you'll get free lunch. Otherwise, TANSTAAFL, kids.
> (Admission is $25 for non-students.)
>
> I will be attending and would be happy to pick people up at Caltrain en
> route. Stanford's free shuttle, Marguerite, also runs between Palo
> Alto Caltrain and campus.

I'd like to go.  I hadn't realized that the conference was on the
weekend.

It's an order of magnitude or two more affordable than most comparable
conferences (especially those that offer CLE credits).

I think I've probably accumulated quite a lot of CLE credit in my day.
Too bad I can't spend it on anything.  If only I could redeem it for
favorable court judgments or something.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.