[Seth-Trips] Talk Steward Brand at Long Now

Aaron Swartz aaronsw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:19:12 PDT 2005

Text seemed to be missing. Here's what I found on the Long Now site:

Jared Diamond has had to reschedule his planned April 8 lecture on
"How Societies Fail" to later this year.

In his place on Friday, April 8, STEWART BRAND will give the next
Seminar About Long-term Thinking on the subject "Cities & Time." The
lecture is at the Fort Mason Conference Center in San Francisco, April
8, 7pm. Admission is free.

Coffee will be served at 7pm, the talk will begin at 7:30pm.

http://www.longnow.org/10klibrary/Seminars.htm

* * *

Ironically, I have to go observe a city for my urban studies class on Friday.