[Seth-Trips] Wired Rave Awards, February 22

Aaron Swartz aaronsw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:57:37 PST 2005

I received an invitation today to the Wired Rave Awards cocktail
reception. Since I'm allowed to bring someone along and I'm a pathetic
loser without any friends, I thought I'd ask if any of you are
interested in the spot.

The Polyphonic Spree will be performing live and nominees include:

Architect: Santiago Calatrava, Frank Gehry, Rem Koolhaas, Yoshio Taniguchi