[Seth-Trips] san francisco anarchist bookfair march 26

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Feb 6 23:31:15 PST 2005

shaners writes:

> http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/02/1719246.php
>
> 10th Annual San Francisco Anarchist Book Fair

Gosh, but the spring is a good time for book fairs around here.

I've attended the Anarchist Book Fair two or three times and liked it
pretty well.  This year's fair is the day before I leave for D.C. for
the MGM v. Grokster argument, so I might be too busy getting ready for
that trip.

Interestingly, the Anarchist Book Fair usually has some antiquarian
dealers with rare and antiquarian radical political literature, as
well as publishers of contemporary stuff.  It's pretty diverse and
eclectic.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.