[Seth-Trips] Roosevelt Institution launch party, tomorrow (Tue) at 9p

Aaron Swartz aaronsw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:56:39 PST 2005

I've been managing the website for a new group starting up on campus
called the Roosevelt Institution. The idea is to be a progressive
student think tank; the people running it seem to be effective and
highly-motivated, although perhaps misguided.

http://rooseveltinstitution.org/stanford

If any of you happen to be on-campus, you might want to come to our
launch party February 8th at 9pm. I don't really know much about what
it will be like, so I can't recommend you make an effort to come from
much further away.

http://rooseveltinstitution.org/news-files/rendezvous.html