[Seth-Trips] Epsas and 5lowershop at Takara Sake Factory, Berkeley, Feb. 26 [epsas@dogsquad.co.uk: record spinning at a sake factory?? is that safe?]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Feb 25 16:15:12 PST 2005

Seth David Schoen writes:

> My friend Epsas is going to be giving a DJ performance at the Takara
> Sake Factory in Berkeley soon.  Although I don't drink, I enjoyed
> visiting the sake factory last year.  They have a lot of educational
> materials set up and a nice environment for visitors, so it sounds
> like a nice place to enjoy some music (especially if you drink sake).

I think I'm planning to go to this tomorrow, with lunch at Vik's Chaat
House followed by hanging out in the Takara sake factory and listening to
some music, watching factory workers tinkering with the sake
production line.

Would anyone like to join me?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people