[Seth-Trips] Monterey Bay Aquarium, this weekend

Riana Pfefferkorn riana at whitties.org
Mon Jun 20 16:58:16 PDT 2005

I got a free ticket to the Monterey Bay Aquarium when I visited a few
months ago, valid during the month of June only. This weekend is the last
weekend in June, so I'd better use my ticket!

The current exhibits of sharks and jellyfish are well worth seeing, as are
the permanent exhibits. The Aquarium is located in Monterey's historic
Cannery Row area.

Would anyone like to go to the aquarium this weekend? (Caveat: my car may
be in the shop, but probably won't be. If it is, someone else would have
to volunteer their vehicle.)

The Aquarium is open from 10 to 6 every day.

http://www.mbayaq.org/

riana pfefferkorn - riana at whitties.org

Thaes ofereode, thisses swa maeg

- Deor