[Seth-Trips] Gilmore v. Gonzales argument, December 8

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Nov 2 22:23:05 PST 2005

I thought I sent a message about this, but I haven't seen it in my
mailbox or in the archives.  Did other people get it?

The Ninth Circuit appellate argument in John Gilmore's freedom to
travel case, Gilmore v. Gonzales, formerly captioned Gilmore v.
Ashcroft, will be held on December 8 at the Ninth Circuit headquarters
at 7th and Mission.

Thursday, December 8, 2005 9:00 a.m. Courtroom 3, 3rd Floor

( ) * 04-10249 United States v. Napier
( ) * 04-15503 Burnett v. Resurgent Capital
( ) * 04-15552 Braddock v. Clark County
( ) 04-15736 Gilmore v. Gonzales
( ) 04-15823 Hoff v. Reliance Standard Life Insurance
( ) 04-15950 Maninger v. Hartford Insurance Co.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC