[Seth-Trips] S.F. Green Festival, Saturday and Sunday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Nov 5 22:50:47 PST 2005

Seth David Schoen writes:

> http://www.greenfestivals.com/article.php?list=type&type=28
>
> at the Concourse Exhibition Center, 8th and Brannan
>
> I'm going to try to go down today and get some food.

I recommend the food at this festival very highly.  There is an entire
café section with many exhibitors selling quite delicious things, all
of which are vegetarian and almost all of which are vegan.  I had quite
the feast over there.  The event will continue tomorrow, and you get a
discount if you bike there.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC