[Seth-Trips] Double-header at Embarcadero Cinema Monday?

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Oct 9 23:14:20 PDT 2005

I don't know whether I have the patience to see two movies in a row,
but the Embarcadero Cinema has some very interesting things playing.

Proof
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Films/films_frameset.asp?id=40168
(12:10 2:30 5:00) 7:30 10:00

Good Night, and Good Luck
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Films/films_frameset.asp?id=47021
(12:00 1:00 2:20 3:20 4:40 5:40) 7:10 8:00 9:30 10:15

The former is a film version of a play about a mathematician and his
daughter; the latter is a new release about the journalist Edward
Murrow's battles with Joe McCarthy during the Cold War.  (It was
recommended by my housemate Dan, who saw it earlier today.)

I have Monday off from work, so I might go and see both of these in
the afternoon.  Is anybody interested in coming along?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC