[Seth-Trips] Double-header at Embarcadero Cinema Monday?

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Oct 10 01:15:03 PDT 2005

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> I have Monday off from work, so I might go and see both of these in
> the afternoon.  Is anybody interested in coming along?

I'd consider going to see one, provided it were early enough in the
afternoon.  I'd like to be able to get home in time to make dinner.

--
"If, as they say, God spanked the town                          Nick Moffitt
for being over frisky,                                    nick at teh.entar.net