[Seth-Trips] Book, Print, and Paper Fair, Feb. 25-26, Concourse Exhibition Center

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Feb 23 15:22:40 PST 2006

Unfortunately I missed the California International Antiquarian fair
this year (last week) because it was in Los Angeles (it'll be back in
San Francisco next February).

As I noted two years ago, there is a smaller but still fun antiquarian
fair that takes place in San Francisco in the same venue as the
International Antiquarian fair in even years when the International
Antiquarian fair is in L.A.  Therefore San Francisco people can go to
a good antiquarian book fair at the Concourse Exhibition Center every
February.  The fair for this year is coming up this weekend:

February 25-26, 2006 San Francisco CA
Fair: San Francisco Antiquarian Book, Print and Paper Fair
Hours: Sat 10-7. Sun 11-5.
Cost: $7
# Dealers: 180
Location: San Francisco Concourse
Address: 7th & Brannan Streets
Contact: Walter Larsen & Associates, (510) 749-0158
Address: PO Box 568, Alameda, CA 94501
Email: wlshows at juno.com
Web: www.sfbookandpaper.com

The web site for this fair appears to be gone, but I don't take that
as a sign that the fair won't happen on schedule.  In additional to
being smaller than the International Antiquarian fairs, the Walter
Larsen fairs don't seem to be quite as well-publicized.  I'd like to
go to this fair on Saturday or Sunday.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC