[Seth-Trips] Speaking at LinuxWorld, August 5

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jul 16 18:29:48 BST 2008

begin Seth David Schoen quotation of Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 03:41:57AM -0700:

> Unfortunately, I think Jake won't make it.  Also, the cheapest official
> way to see the talk costs $495, but I can apparently get one interested
> person in for free.

Depending on how you value your time, the cheapest
official way to get in might be to volunteer at one
of the dot-org booths.  This year, everyone with a
dot-org "exhibitor" badge gets in to the sessions,
not just keynotes and Golden Penguin Bowl.

--
Don Marti                                               +1 415-734-7913 mobile
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/