[svfig-agenda] Tfthpt Let us serve you

danilo raiche chyr at myeweb.com
Sun Jun 20 19:00:14 PDT 2004

viau  alphabetarian zeh	   flenv

Get every me,dication you may ever need and many more..

Now You Can Or'der Val(ium - Xana*x - Vi}co.din - Onl)ine.

Meds will be delived securely, discreetly and straigh to your door.

M http://fbs.info.salesfar.com/abc/bbb1/

If you wish for em_ail elim,ination, you can do so here:
http://vfi.info.salesfar.com/abc/bbb1/rf.html

On a special Teachers Day, a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from
her pupils. The florist's son handed her a gift. She shook it, held it
overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is----some flowers." "That's
right" the boy said, "but how did you know?" "Oh, just a wild guess," she
said. The next pupil was the candy store owner's daughter. The teacher held
her gift overhead, shook it, and said, "I bet I can guess what it is----a
box of candy." "That's right, but how did you know? " asked the girl. "Oh,
just a wild guess," said the teacher. The next gift was from the son of the
liquor store owner. The teacher held it overhead, but it was leaking. She
touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and touched it to her tongue.
"Is it wine?" she asked. "No" the boy replied. The teacher repeated the
process, touching another drop of the leakage to her tongue. "Is it
champagne?" she asked. "No" the boy replied. The teacher then said, "I give
up, what is it?" The boy replied, "A puppy!"
The first grade class gathered around the teacher for a game of "Guess the
Animal." The first picture the teacher held up was of a cat. "Okay boys and
girls," she said brightly, "can anyone tell me what this is?""I know, I
know, it's a cat!" yelled a little boy. "Very good Eddie. Now, who knows
what this animal is called?" "That's a dog!" piped up the same little boy.
"Right again. And what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a
deer. Silence fell over the class. After a minute or two, the teacher said,
"I'll give you a hint, children...it's something your mother calls your
father."
estuante9burge`s02maderar,ca\illera ilegal.