[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Dec 6 17:46:08 PST 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [Lady Frost]
> "Alright, why don't you give it a try?" Lady Frost says.  "The rest of us
> better look after our friend here.  Osiris, you know anything about
> medicine?"
> [/Lady Frost]

[Alex]
Alex suggest, "Maybe I should attempt it in the morning. I want to see
if I can talk them into access to the armory to see what I can get for
grenades." She shakes her head and replies, "Be lucky you are not a
telepath, the sexual thoughts taht you tend to get can be very
distracting and how they tend to compare you to others in their mind and
have thoughts like 'is that a mole on their butt.'"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com