[Taocow PBEM] Next Turn

Eric Tan erictanis1979 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 04:03:00 PST 2004

[Osiris]

Drying himself off after a nice hot shower and cleaning his gear,

 Osiris sits on his bunk pondering all the recent events which

has just taken place. Remembering that before he left on his

quest he took his ornate cyberknight’s uniform that they used

at knighting ceremonies and other formal receptions. Donning his

uniform and flowing red cloak he smiles to himself as he looks

into the mirror, he turns as Phaeton knocks on the door and

enters.

Hearing the man’s words he becomes slightly bothered but moves

out into the corridor with the others, seeing the others have

heard the same news he whispers to his companions “if anything

goes wrong and people start shooting get behind me ok.”

/[Osiris]

ooc- if Bongo needs a  vibro blade osiris will give him his.

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:In a message dated 11/20/2004 3:26:25 AM Central Standard Time, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:
> I hope I posted already.  I think I did anyway.  I have changed me Email
> program and am still learning all the little tricks.  Let me know if I need
> to post my Turn

Got the post from Derek and you, and Rod's player just posted, so that
leaves Bongo, Osiris and Alex.
Funny you should mention that... I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow until Wednesday night, so I would like to request a 'GM override' here if possible.

Off-hand, I can't remember Bongo would have any easily concealable weapons on him (I want to remember he loaded up on CS-old style pistols from the cargo hauler's stash, but can't check my notes to confirm this at the moment).  If he has even so much as a vibro-knife, then he'll probably conceal one.

See y'all Wednesday night!
Eric/Bongo