[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 15:13:02 PST 2004

--- Derek McCullough <derekm617 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [Arden]
> He discreetly raises an eyebrow, then, in a garbled
> accent, says, "Yes,
> massster. I vill follo' ordahs." Turning towards the
> rest of the group, he
> smiles slightly and speaks a bit louder in his
> normal voice. "Let me show
> you back to the rooms so we can all get some much
> needed rest. Follow me."
> With that, he stands gracefully, and nods towards
> the door briefly, before
> walking down the hall.
> [/Arden]

[Rod Black]
Rod looks quizically at Arden  for his odd behavior,
but gets up to follow when he leaves. when Rod gets
back to his cabin, he will take a look through the
camera to see what photos are there.
[/Rod Black]

ooc: who was Rod bunked with in his cabin, I seem to
recall that we were paired up 2 to a cabin...

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com