[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Kyle Comes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS (Private)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Jan 29 12:19:20 PST 2005

>> [GM]
>> Kyle tails Lady Frost and Arden up on to the deck, and turns towards
>> where he left his SAMAS.  It's still there, which is good news.  Two
>> sailors are standing next to it with guns, while a third has some
>> equipment and appears to be trying to break in.
>> [/GM]
>
> [Kyle]
> Kyle gets behind what ever cover he can then opens up on the left
> most guard with a full burst from his ion rifle [Strike: 7+1=8].
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
Kyle's shot hits the guard square in the chest [Damage: 42MD].  The
blast knocks the guard flying back, his armor almost blown away.
[/GM]

> [Kyle]
> Kyle then yells "That is the only warning I will give drop your
> weapons NOW."
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
The other guard drops his gun while the fellow trying to break into
Kyle's SAMAS backs away, hands high in the air.

"Can I check on Spig?" the guard asks nervously.

Before Kyle can answer, there is suddenly a loud thump, and then many
men running towards the middle of the deck.  Kyle turns one eye quickly
to see Lady Frost and Arden being surrounded by many men.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: