[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - KyleComes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS (Private)

Alice & Brenton Bartholomew abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Sat Jan 29 18:33:36 PST 2005

> [GM]
> The other guard drops his gun while the fellow trying to break into
> Kyle's SAMAS backs away, hands high in the air.
>
> "Can I check on Spig?" the guard asks nervously.
>
> Before Kyle can answer, there is suddenly a loud thump, and then many men
> running towards the middle of the deck.  Kyle turns one eye quickly to see
> Lady Frost and Arden being surrounded by many men.
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
"Ok both of you over near your friend.  MOVE!"  Kyle witll then move towards
his SAMAS.  Once there he will key in the access code.  then turned to the
guards.
"I wouldnt try and stop me if I was you."
Kyle will then start to get into his SAMAS Keeping his rifle aimed at the
guards as long as possible.
[/Kyle]