[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists

Brenton Bartholomew abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Fri Nov 4 12:32:18 PST 2005

> [Bongo]
>
> "He's several miles ahead of us, about 300 feet up the side of a cliff.
> Kyle's about the only one who could get to him at the moment... unless
> one of you just realized you could fly," Bongo says, shaking his head
> slightly.
>
> Looking over at Alex he continues, "As for what we can do about it...
> well, since Mister Albino wanted us here in the 'Land of the Mists' it
> might be a good idea to get OUT of them and let him come to us.  On the
> other hand, since we're already fortified here we could lay in wait for
> him.  I don't think Griz and Mister Albino saw me, so it's quite likely
> that they don't know we know he's trying to lead us into a trap."
>
> [/Bongo]
[Kyle]
Kyle snorts in frustration.  "Hey Bongo give me some directions,  I have
had enough of this.  I am going to go and visit our friend and try and
throw him off guard and maybe force him to react to us before he is ready."

Once Kyle gets the direction he will move to his SAMAS and suit up.
[/Kyle]