[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 06:58:45 PDT 2006

--- BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
>
> "Great, just slaggin' great..." Bongo groans as he
> smacks his  forehead.
> "Here we are, in one of the most hostile places
> known to man,  facing some of the
> most hostile FORCES known to man thanks to Kyle's
> hotdogging,  with an
> over-pierced elf woman tagging along, and now our
> resident Cyber-Knight  is
> apparently having a senior moment!"
>
> He quickly sniffs around for Osiris' scent while
> attempting to  stragetically
> withdraw to the hover truck.
>
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

"Bongo, grab the bus and herd the others to McGuane
Park.  Follow Rod.  I'll find Osiris.  Hell, I'll go
rescue Kyle too."

Frost turned and raced back across the area heading
for the last place she saw Osiris and preparing to
tear into a wannabe-battlemech.

"I'm a superhero after all.  Doing stupid shit is what
we're best at."
[/Lady Frost]