[CrackMonkey] witty c++ text

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Fri Feb 18 11:07:36 PST 2000

begin  Deirdre Schmeirdre quotation:
> So, would you raise your kids in San Francisco? If so, why? If not,
> why not?

	The DARE program spent a lot of time trying to teach kids that
marijuana was a gateway drug that would inevitably lead to heroin.

	From what I've seen, boredom and loneliness lead to heroin.
It's just as common out in yer rural hick towns because these kids
have NOTHING TO DO but get DRUNK and MASH TRACTORS INTO EACH OTHER.
Suburbia's the same, only they have SUVs instead of tractors.

	When raising a child, I want to be able to have an
intellectually rich environment.  Suburbia may be easier on the
parents, because many of them have already stopped exploring their
environments and don't care if they live in a bleak monotonous
landscape.  But children need engagement.

	I wouldn't DREAM of raising children in ANYTHING BUT a city.