[CrackMonkey] witty c++ text

Jason McKee jason at cc.wwu.edu
Fri Feb 18 12:58:29 PST 2000

Suburbia is different from rural hick towns.

In suburbia when you're drunk out of your mind carreening through town,
there are all manner of strip malls, fast food outlets, gas stations,
houses, pedestrians...etc. to hit.  That's why you always hear about
suburban kids running into things and killing themselves.

In truely rural hick towns you can be literally blind drunk but your
chances of hitting anything in your truck (tractors are >slow< and hard to
shift.  trucks go fast and have automatics) is only slightly better than
winning the lottery.  Because there's NOTHING there.  You have to kill
yourself off in far more unusual ways out in the sticks.  Like shotgun
fights.  Or sticking your head in a gas tank while smoking.  Or having a
ton of peas fall on you.