[CrackMonkey] nwall

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Wed Jan 3 23:11:31 PST 2001

begin  Bernard quotation:
> > 	A pity you lacked even the Martiesque iota of follow-through
> > required to register this domain.
>
> Hmmmm.... "Martiesque"....

	Yes, as in "I don't do anything, but I'm the WEBMASTER of
BURNALLGIFS and BURNALLMP3S!"

> > 	At least I actually made something useful for people.
>
> Yes, the "fork bomb mode" made people laugh.

	Yeah, cleaning up child processes is good.

> > We knew from experience that the essence of communal computing, as
> > supplied by remote-access, time-shared machines, is not just to
> > type programs into a terminal instead of a keypunch, but to
> > encourage close communication.
> >           -- Dennis Ritchie
>
> I fully agree.  On the plus side we have;
> 	Creating mailing lists, BBS and chat software to encourage
> 	communication.
> On the minus side we have;
> 	Discouraging community coding and cooperation by naming the
> 	project after one person.

	Oh for fuck's sake.

	What would YOU name it, then?  Mmmm?

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.