[free-sklyarov] RE: Increasing awareness and pressure

Robloch at aol.com Robloch at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 17:56:00 PDT 2001

I agree that there is a danger for this to be labeled as 'hacker against
government' story. However if the issue it put forward as a 'freedom' or
'basic rights' issue, then the it can be packaged as something that would be
of interest to a wider audience.

'Russian fights for Americas freedom' That sort of angle.

I don't think that anyone should underestimate the potential of this story,
it could go massive in mainstream media. The information is there, it just
needs to be packaged in a more mass media format.

I think that 60 minutes is a great idea.