[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Brenton Bartholom abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Thu Jul 14 04:02:56 PDT 2005

> [Amanda Connors]
>
> "That's a good possibility.  Since what I remember
> from my dream had me still back home in the US.  The
> first part anyways."
>
> She pauses, trying to collect herself enough to relate
> what she knows.
>
> "My dream had two clear pieces to it.  One was of my
> old friends.  They were talking, but the only word I
> heard was my name.  There wasn't any other sound.
> Then we were standing at a map.  I couldn't tell what
> it was a map of but had a name on it.   Rath-Iren."
> She spells the name out to make sure she's pronouncing
> it correctly.
>
> Amanda stands up and moves to the plates of food,
> examining things slightly to make sure she recognises
> it before taking anything.
>
> "Then the dream got weird.  And I mean that with the
> last few weeks in mind.  I was with a man, he was
> calling me S'talza and he had a ring with that emblem
> on it.  Nice big ring, Ivana Trump'd have choked on
> it.  He wanted to get pictures of a temple and a
> ritual back to Lazlo and had a digital camera, maybe
> that one."
>
> "Then we were tied up being sacrificed to some dark
> force.  A man, that pale guy from the ship, called him
> Quinton Barnabas.   Quinton told S'talza to remember
> the box.  Quote: 'Just beyond the altar, beneath the
> grey paving stone.'
> Then they killed him and I was running, but I don't
> know how I got loose.  Next thing I know, I'm being
> woken up by you."
>
> She turns to Bongo.  "One, any idea who that woman was
> a decendant of?  And two, what do you need a map for
> when you have me?"
>
> She reaches into her purse and pulls out her PDA.
> Starting it up she begins searching through it's files
> for the old Encarta encyclopedia program.
>
> [/Amanda Connors]

[Kyle]
"it seems we have a problem then. I am no expert but being on the other
side of the planet poses a problem.  It seems the answers to our
problems are in America and returning there should be our first priority".

Kyle will then grab a plate of food and begin eating and continue to
take in as much of the conversation as possible.
[/Kyle]