[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 05:44:40 GMT 2007

>> [Talas]
> Talas making direct eye contact with Sia asks, in
> Elvin "My Lady Sialillion, How great of a concern are
> those two men?" Then switching back into English, that
> of the English isles and not the American of North
> America, says in a flat deadpan tone, "Do I think I we
> can destroy a greater Daemon? I am Talas Leaf-Blade a
> 'Daemon Queller' even if I fall the beast shall fall
> with me. For this is the destiny of all Daemon
> Queller." Talas takes a sip of his ale and then in a
> much more upbeat tone states "Besides I can not die on
> this quest. I still need to go back to Ireland to get
> my horse." Talas then give a hearty laugh.
> [/Talas]

[Sia]
Sialillion keeps her eyes on the serving girl at the end of the hall.
She murmurs quickly to Talas in Elven, barely moving her lips, "They
are not familiar to me.  That alone might be reason enough to be
concerned, in this land."  Then, with a look of intense concentration,
she sings an urgent but beautifully lilting melody in what sounds like
Elven for a couple seconds, though no distinct words can be made out.

OOC:  Sia casts Sense Magic, trying to divine if the serving girl is
under the influence of a spell.
[/Sia]