[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jan 7 13:31:52 GMT 2008

[Alex]
"Thanks, I will re right back," Alex responds, ignoring the
condescension. She will worry about getting a better rapport later on
and runs up the stairs. She is an extremely fast runner, obviously
extremely athlete.

Alex quickly grabs her  JA-12 rifle and runs back down the stairs,
taking just a few minutes. "Ready as I can be," the scout answers, still
wishing she had her body armor ready and hoping the pointed eared woman
knows what she is talking about.
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/