[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sat Nov 8 14:01:30 GMT 2008

[Ted]
"Be our guest," Ted replies. He watches the tree-man closely. He still had not tried any of the food, but felt more each moment that they could trust this mysterious stranger.

"An army of twenty thousand is much more than our small group could ever hope to defeat on our own," he said to Om. "Are there others in your acquaintance willing to assist us?"
[/Ted]

-- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[GM]
Om looks over at the Cyberknight, walks over and looks over him. "He is old and has been injured, but his coma, I do not know." He looks to the company.  "May I take a closer look?"