[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:17:42 GMT 2008

>> [[Talas]
> Talas casts sense evil. And then walks over to Sia. "Lady Sialillion
> my I see your ring hand please."
>
> - If Sia is obliging Talas will try to sense if there is evil about
> the ring or not.
>
> - If there is evil about the ring then Talas will tell the group
> that He does not trust the ring and that he fears for Sialillions'
> soul.
>
> - If there is no evil about the ring, then Talas will thank Lady
> Sialillion for the indulgence and turn his attention to Osiris.
>
> "I am sorry my friends but were I come from It is not uncommon for a
> Vile Spirit to inhabit a body and claim to be an agent of light. I
> say we leave Sir. Osiris here."
>
> -If Talas senses evil within Osiris Talas will in a loud and
> commanding voice say "The spirit within Osiris is an imposter. I can
> smell its tant. You will get no quarter from a Daemon Queller vile
> Spirit! Hold Him down so wile I exersise this vile spirit!"
> [/Talas]

[Sia]
"Come now, Kindred," Sialillion says in Elven while putting her hand
inside her cloak, "this is silly.  I too know how to sense evil, and I
can tell you now the ring is fine.   We've been through so much
together now, and more than anything I want us to see this quest
through.  I wouldn't put us at risk.  Don't you trust me?  I hoped
that as the only other elf here, you would."  The beautiful elf
sorceress offers Talas a demure smile.
[/Sia]