[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Feb 13 16:40:47 GMT 2011

On 02/11/2011 12:37, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The dagger seems to send what would almost seem to be a chuckle... an
> odd enough thing for a disembodied spirit that isn't even sure what it
> was when it was alive.  *Call me what you will.* it says.  *I have no
> name of my own, not anymore.*
>
> The dagger extends Alex's abilities, allowing her to gain some
> knowledge of whatever is pursuing them, despite not being able to see
> it.  It is of low experience, there is no magic, there are psychic
> abilities, a low base of PPE, no possessing entity and a definite
> aberration of some kind; suggesting a mutant or non-human or something
> along those lines.
> [/GM]

{Alex]
Alex's thoughts are that she will come up with a name a bit later.
Taping on her companion',s shoulder, Alex will turn in the direction of
the individual, "Reveal yourself."

Her Juicer Rifle rifle will be ready to fire.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/