[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Feb 20 21:30:04 UTC 2011

ooc: Sorry, I had a double shift aboard a ship last night so had no
chance to get to this until now.

[Alex]
"I think this thing is badly hurt. A couple of more shots might do it,"
Alex responds. "I don't want to take a chance and have us split up for
one of us to go after the baby." Alex is also thinking that the baby is
possibly a trap.

She will open a comm channel to the others, "Have a situation here. A
monster and a possible baby that is in trouble."

Alex will fire another three blast bust at the creature
[/Alex]

On 02/18/2011 15:55, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [Monster]
> The creature roars in pain and then makes as if to go off before it
> sinks to its haunches, and then purs like a kitten, though the strange
> eye in its forehead still moves about furiously, almost as if its
> recording Alex and Louissa's images.
> [/Monster]
>
> [Louissa]
> "Let's get out of here before its owner comes along." Louissa suggests.
> [/Louissa]
>
> [GM]
> It's then that the two women hear what can only be described as a baby
> crying, somewhere nearby in the burning ruins of the village.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/